Wednesday, April 18, 2012

In Which I Discuss Many Random Items

First item of business, this isn't a craft blog.  That's just to clarify it for a certain someone.  You know who you are.  I just enjoy bragging about them.  So there.

Second, there are 6 weeks left of school.  That means I have no motivation, no enthusiasm and no desire to do any homework whatsoever.  That's just the life of a high schooler, eh?  But I will say that I'm definitely going to miss some of my classes.  Such as the ones that give me an excuse to go to Jamba whilst studying bones.  Or the one where I leave class early to go get a crepe for lunch.   Or the fact that I have no seventh period which will definitely not be the case next year.  You see, school isn't all bad, just the part where I have to take killer AP tests, write brain-numbing essays and deal with annoying people.  Yup.

Thirdly, I just made the most delicious chocolate cookies.  Yum.  I may or may not be eating one right now.

Fourthly, I will probably regret posting this, because I'm in one of "those" moods.  Yup, the kind where everything is wildly funny, nothing you say makes sense and you feel like jumping on the couch.  Like I said, I made some really good cookies. :)

Fifthly, I really don't enjoy the looming prospect of college around the corner.  I have a stack *this* high (imagine me stretching my hands out pretty big) of brochures, letters and pleadings from a billion colleges telling me why I would be a good fit for (insert college name here).  And even though I was positive before I even opened most of them that I wouldn't go there (I mean, an all girl's college, who thought up that brain-child?  Maybe for elementary school, not college.) it still has gotten me to thinking:  "What the heck am I doing in one year?  One year!  Ahhhhhhhhhh!  (Now, imagine me ripping out my hair.)  I have one year to decide where I'm going to start the rest of my life.  Wow.

Sixthly, I think it'll be really awkward when I get to point 13.  Thirteenthly?  That sounds super awkward.

Seventhly, I think I'm done.  It's time to go eat another chocolate cookie.  MMMMMM!!!!  And this way, I don't have to figure out what to do when I get to 13.  :)  Farewell!


3 comments:

  1. bahahaha! too funny! and i hear ya with that college stuff. it stressed me out so bad to turn 18 and to decide where i was going to go to school and how i was going to basically live the rest of my life. it was so bad that i bawled at school on my birthday when someone brought me balloons because it hit me that i was EIGHTEEN and that i was an ADULT. so i get ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything on here, even though I didn't eat a cookie.
    College? What the freaking heck?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I'm kind of going insane. INSANE!

      Delete