Sunday, April 15, 2012

Apparently... I knit.

So, I decided to try my hand at knitting.  For the 3rd or 4th time (I can't remember) but this time, I finally finished it!  Wahoo!  Hallelujah!  And it's not only fantastic that I finished a knitting project, it's amazing that I finished a blanket project at all!  I think I currently have about 70 unfinished projects that I got tired of... Yeah, I know.


I used the pattern on the wonderful Purl Bee website: the Chevron Baby Blanket.  It is an amazingly easy tutorial to follow.  I mean, this is the very first thing I have ever knitted and it turned out like this:


It has to be good.  And look at those colors!  I fell in love with them when I saw them on the original blanket and decided I had to copy them and use it in my own blanket.  Yum.




And look how cool it looks rolled up!  Oh my!  How gorgeous!  (Can you tell I'm in love with this little darling?  Because I am.)

Mmm...  

I'm pretty sure I can say that I can knit.  At least a little bit. And for the next project... Well you'll just have to wait and see. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That is freakin amazing! You are making me want to learn to knit! Haha good job and I love your pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! And you should try knitting... it's fun. :)

      Delete
  2. Great job! I'm just learning how to knit too, and this pattern looks perfect! Beautiful color choice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. I'm working on my first knitting project - a scarf. But am inspired to try this. Nice, nice job.

    ReplyDelete