Sunday, June 3, 2012

Oh the Places You'll Go!

Seeing as how I graduate in a year, I've been considering what to do with my life.  And if I had my way I would take off the first year or two and travel.  But I'm not bathing in money and I'm don't know of any rich great-uncles anywhere who will give me piles of money.  So I'll just have to dream about it until I can actually afford it.  Do you want to dream with me?  It'll be super exciting.

Castelejo Beach, Portugal

First off we've got Castelejo Beach, Portugal.  Look at those stars!  And the beach!  One ticket, por favor!

Barcelona

This is Barcelona.  Tacie wants to go to Barcelona.

Italy . . .

I need to find out where this one is... It's somewhere in Italy.  I'm in love.

Montana

This is slightly more attainable.  This is in Montana.  Isn't she gorgeous?

"Every year for a few days in the month of February, the sun’s angle is such, that it lights up Horsetail Falls in Yosemite, as if it were on fire.."

Horsetail Falls, Yosemite.  Apparently, "Every year for a few days in the month of February, the sun’s angle is such, that it lights up Horsetail Falls in Yosemite, as if it were on fire.."  I really want to see that.

So there you go, now you can wish that you could travel just like I do.  You're welcome.

Sources:  Castelejo Beach (unknown)  Barcelona (here)  Italy (here)  Montana (here) Horsetail Falls (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment